Ormco Enlight Kit – Light Cure Orthodontic Adhesive
Enlight Bonding System Highly filled light-cure adhesive. Bis-GMA resin for superb handling characteristics, easy cleaning. Highly active initiater system supports reduced cure times.
- Place the lip/cheek retractor and saliva ejector in the mouth. prophy the teeth thoroughly with pumice and water.
- Rinse with water while using a high speed evacuation system. Dry the teeth with air syringe.
- Apply the etchant solution to the bonding surfaces with applicator sponges.
- Gently dab the etching solution : do no rub. A continuous dabbing of fresh solution for 30 seconds is most effective.
- Rinse thoroughly with a forceful air-water spray and suction using high speed evacuator.
- Maintain a dry field.
- Do no allow the patient to rinse or permit contact of the etched enamel with saliva or mucosal tissue.
- Dry the etched enamel with clean, dry air, The etched enamel must now have a uniform, dull frosty appearance.
- Dispense a small amount of sealant on the mixing pad. apply ortho solo sealant to teeth using the brushes provided.
- A thin, uniform coating should extent from the gingival crest and cover all of the etched enamel.
- Replace the cap immediately after dispensing sealant.
- Extrude a small amount of enlight adhesive paste into the base of the bracket pad.
- After application, clean the tip and replace cap.
- Place the bracket onto the tooth surface immediately after applying adhesive.
- Adjust the bracket to its final position and press firmly.
- Remove the excess adhesive from the periphery of the brackets base.
- With Demetron’s optilux 501, Expose the adhesive for 10 second for metal brackets, and 5 second for ceramic brackets. shining the light directly through the bracket bonds ceramic brackets.
- Divide the curing time and shine the light on the mesial and distal edges of the brackets to bond metal brackets.
Active archwires may be placed immediately after curing the last bracket.
Ortho Solo is a universal sealant and bonding primer for use with light cure and chemical cure bonding systems. Ortho Solo’s hydrophilic property makes it moisture tolerant for optimal and reliable orthodontic bonding.
Ortho Solo incorporates a bond-enhancing property that improves adhesion to the tooth at the adhesive interface.
The glass filler, unique to Ortho Solo, is designed to act as a stress and shock absorber, helping prevent cracks that can lead to bond failures.
No air-dry or light-cure step is needed.
Includes a compound that displaces moisture, making the technique more forgiving when a dry field is inadvertently compromised.
- Universal application
- Optimal viscosity minimizes drift
- Hydrophilic chemistry
- No air dry or light cure step needed
- 23% filled for strength and bond retention
Nilesh Kejariwal –
Best price i have got online for this product.