Septodont Septanest 4% Articaine with 1:100,000 Epinephrine For Dental Use
- Local or loco-regional dental anesthesia in patients of at least 4 years old
Features & benefits
- Septanest 40mg/ml plus adrenaline 0.01 mg/ml (1/100 000) is particularly appropriate for procedures of longer duration and when there is a risk of significant bleeding into the operative field.
- Fast onset to avoid delay before effective analgesia is achieved.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100% latex-free.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges by the Gold Standard method for Health Authorities around the world.
- Milar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of injury in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- More Details: Link