D-Tech Restore Glass
Glass Ionomer Restorative Cement
- Glass Ionomer Restorative Cement
- A truly economical restorative cement.
- Aesthetic looks.
- Fluoride release.
A fluoride-releasing glass ionomer restorative cement(A2 SHADE) .
- Restoration of primary teeth.
- Core build-up.
- Restorations of Class III, V, and limited Class I cavities.
- The standard powder to liquid ratio is 1:1
- Ease of use
- Longer shelf life
- Sturdy bottle
- Good consistency
- Free-flowing liquid
- Highly biocompatible and nonirritant to the tissues.
- Excellent strength, good marginal seal and insoluble in the oral cavity.
- High flexural strength, reduces the risk of restoration fracture.
- Adhesion to enamel and dentin.
- Long-term fluoride release.
- Low acid erosion.
- Smooth Mixing.
Direction To Use
- 2.8/1.0 g.1 level scoop of powder to 2 drops of liquid.
- Must be mixed within 45 sec.
- Use a polymer paper mixing pad for mixing the powder and liquid.
- Mix over a large area with a plastic spatula.
- Isolate the cavity.
- Apply calcium hydroxide liner.
- Condition the cavity wall properly.
- For accurate dispensing of powder, lightly tap the bottle against the hand. Do not shake or invert.
- Hold the liquid bottle vertically and squeeze gently.
- Bulk insertion of GIC.
- Complete it by doing Finishing and Polishing.
- Close bottle immediately after use.
- Dispense the liquid just before mixing.
- Reseal the bottle immediately.
- Discard the last third of the liquid.
Dr Sarvesh Mali –
price is good received on 7th day of order. no problem.
Sanjay Kheral –
Some times using it for occlusal post obturation filling only.
Dr Majid Kh –
price of the product is low than other dealer.
Niteen Jain –