Shivam Glass Ionomer Cement Type 2 Product Description
Glass Ionomer Type II is restorative self cured suitable for permanent dental filling.
Shivam Glass Ionomer Cement Type 2 Indications:
- Restoration of erosive / abrasive lesions without cavity preparation.
- Sealing and fillimg of occlusal pit and fissures.
- Restoration of primary teeth.
- Restoration of class V carious lesions.
- Restoration of class III carious lesions, preferably using lingual approach.
- Repair of defective margins in restorations.
- Minimal Cavity preparations in a promixal lesions through buccal and occlusal apporach (tunnel preparations).
- Core built up.
- Provisional restorations where future veneer crowns are contemplated.
- Sealing at roof surface for over dentures.
|Powder 10g, Liquid 15g, Mixing Pad, Powder Spoon||06.2021|
Shivam Glass Ionomer Cement Type 2 Advantages :
- Chemical adhesion to tooth structure allows minimal cavity preparation without the need for etching or bonding agents.
- Chemical setting without shrinkage and similar thermal expansion as tooth structure offers an excellent marginal seal.
- Strontium based glass provides good radiopacity facilitating post oprative diagnosis.
- Low solubility for more durable and longer lasting restorations.
- Long term clinical success.
You might also like