3M ESPE Filtek Z350 XT Nanofill Composite
- Simple to use
- Provides natural aesthetics
- Superior nanofiller technology
- Wears natural Enamel look
- Dental restorative
- Can be use in anterior and posterior restorations
- All shades are radiopaque.
- Bonded nanofillers are the reason Filtek ™ Z350 XT restorative dental kit has bonded nanofillers help retain its brilliant polish.
- Filtek ™ Z350 XT restorative is proved to be superior by its polish retention because of the patented process used in building the nanocomposite, compared to other composites and microfills.
- In-vitro lab data has shown that the wear resistance of Filtek ™ Z350 XT restorative is equivalent to Filtek ™ XT restorative providing the confidence to use it anywhere in the mouth.
- ‘True’ nanotechnology used in making Filtek ™ Z350 XT nanofill flowable dental restorative personalized kit provides wear resistance similar to enamel.
- A 5 year clinical study has revealed that statistically there is no significant difference between Filtek ™ Z350 XT Universal Restorative and natural enamel.
- The restoration to maintain a smoother surface, meaning the initial impressive gloss will last for years due to the creation of unique clusters of nanometer-sized particles. It is because the nanoclusters shear at a rate similar to the wear of the surrounding resin matrix during abrasion.
- Filtek Z350 XT Composites 4 Syringes (2XA2 shade, 1XA1 shade, 1XB2 shade)
- Nanofill Flowable Composites 2g (1XA2 shade)
- Single Bond Universal – 3ml
There are no reviews yet.