Novocol Octocaine 100
Octocaine 100 (Lidocaine and Epinephrine Injection, USP) is indicated for the production of local anesthesia for dental procedures by nerve block or infiltration techniques. Only accepted procedures for these techniques as described in standard textbooks are recommended.
Octocaine 100 (Lidocaine Hydrochloride 2% and Epinephrine 1:100,000) injection is available in cardboard boxes containing 5 blisters of 10 x 1.7 mL cartridges.
|50 Cartridges containing 1.8mL||04.2021|
Novocol Octocaine 100 Indications:
- Local or loco-regional dental anesthesia
Novocol Octocaine 100 Key Specifications :
- Latex free plungers
- Avoids allergic reaction on sensitive patients
- Terminal sterilization of products
Novocol Octocaine 100 Features:
- Lidocaine is the Gold Standard in dental analgesia.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Latex-free plungers and seals.