|1||#7510: 9g powder. 5.5ml liquid. 1 spoon and 2 mixing pads||05.2021|
- Fast technique and excellent handling
- Reduced micro-leakage and post-op sensitivity
- Sustained fluoride release
- Produces zones of inhibition against bacteria
A light-cure glass ionomer liner/base that combines light-cure convenience with true glass ionomer fluoride release and bond strength.
- Fast technique and excellent handling characteristics allow for quick and easy placement.
- Forms a strong bond to dentin, sealing the tooth to reduce the incidence of microleakage which helps reduce post-operative sensitivity.
- Produces zones of inhibition against bacteria commonly found in the oral cavity in vitro.
- Sustained fluoride release to help protect the tooth long after the restoration is complete.
- Provides excellent adhesion to 3M dental adhesive systems, whether using composite or amalgam.
For use under direct and indirect restorations, including composite, amalgam, ceramic and metal restorations
You might also like