Zinc Phosphate Cement which has universal usage for crowns and bridges and as a liner/core or base material.
Zinc Phosphate Cement offers an extremely accurate fit, with good isolation and very high mechanical strength.
|Powder 30g, Liquide 15ml||04.2021|
Shivam Zinc Phosphate CementIndications:
- Cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays, ortho, intra oral splints.
- Cavity lining under amalgam, composite silicate rest. Material. Temporary rest.
- Cement build up.
Shivam Zinc Phosphate Cement Advantages:
- Long record of clinical success .
- High compressive strength.
- Acceptably low film thickness.
- May be used as a lining under composite material .
- Two consistencies