|1||Powder 30g, Liquide 15ml||04.2021|
Zinc Phosphate Cement which has universal usage for crowns and bridges and as a liner/core or base material.
Zinc Phosphate Cement offers an extremely accurate fit, with good isolation and very high mechanical strength.
• Cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays, ortho, intra oral splints.
• Cavity lining under amalgam, composite silicate rest. Material. Temporary rest.
• Cement build up.
• Long record of clinical success .
• High compressive strength.
• Acceptably low film thickness.
• May be used as a lining under composite material .
• Two consistencies
You might also like