Prevest OraTemp NE Non-eugenol Temporary Luting Cement OraTemp NE is a non eugenol temporary cement which permits placement and retention under function of permanent crowns, bridges, splints and their temporary counterparts. OraTemp NE is insoluble in oral fluids and retains a tight marginal seal to prevent leakage of these fluids under the restorations.
|Double Barrel Syringe : Base & Catalyst , 15g, 20 x Automix Tips.||N.A.|
Prevest OraTemp NE Non-eugenol Temporary Luting Cement Indications:
- Cementation of crowns, bridges and splints.
- Retentions of temporary crowns and bridges.
- Trial cementation of permanent restorations prior to final insertion.
Prevest OraTemp NE Non-eugenol Temporary Luting Cement Product Benefits:
- Excellent physical properties.
- Easy to mix- easy to clean.
- Low solubility in oral fluids.
- Increased patient comfort.