GC G-aenial Universal Flo 3.4g High-Viscosity Light-Cured Flowable Universal Composite
GC G-ænial Universal Flo presents a number of intelligent and convenient features that make it one of the few flowables capable of combining both flowability with true Universal indications and use. With GC G-ænial Universal Flo you get an exclusive blend of injectable viscosity, for easy and convenient placement even in deep cavities, combined with understanding physical properties for safe and durable restorations. G-ænial Universal Flo provides the answer to many difficult cases where you do not want to compromise between perfect placement, aesthetics and strength.
|Shade A1 Refill (#004202): 1 syringe, 20 Dispensing Tip III Plastic||05.2022|
|Shade A2 Refill (#004203): 1 syringe, 20 Dispensing Tip III Plastic||05.2022|
|Shade A3 Refill (#004204): 1 syringe, 20 Dispensing Tip III Plastic||05.2022|
GC G-aenial Universal Flo 3.4g Characteristics & Benefits
- Excellent aesthetics with just a single shade For more demanding cases, adapted shade system with 4 standard shades and 2 outside shades
- Adequate radiopacity of 252% Al facilitates the follow-up
- Non-sticky packable viscosity for better control contouring and building anatomical forms
- High fracture toughness and reduced polymerisation shrinkage stress for long-lasting restorations
- Easy and quick polish to a smooth, glossy surface
GC G-aenial Universal Flo 3.4g How to Use
In class II cavities, it is recommended to first build the proximal wall with an enamel or a standard shade. Once the cavity has been transformed into a class I, continue building the rest of the restoration as usual, applyingfirst the dentin part of the cusp and continuing with an enamel replacing layer.
You might also like