Prevest Micron Silver - Silver Alloy Glass Ionomer Cement Description
Micron Silver is PRE MIXED radiopaque, silver alloy Glass Ionomer Cement for restoration of primary teeth, core build up, restoration of class I, limited class II cavities and as a base and liner material. Micron silver which is reinforced with spherical silver alloy has high compressive and adhesion to the tooth. It has excellent tooth adhesion, sustained fluoride release and high compressive strength.
|1 x 15g Powder, 1 x 10ml Liquid, 1 x Mixing Pad, 1 x Plastic Spoon.||03.2022|
Prevest Micron Silver - Silver Alloy Glass Ionomer Cement Indications :
- Core build-up.
- Restoration of primary teeth.
- Cases where radiopacity is required.
- As a base or liner.
- Class I, limited Class II(low stress bearing areas), temporary fillings, etc.
- Long term temporary replacement of cusps.
- Intermediate restoratives and base material for class I and II cavities using the sandwich technique.
- Class V restorations in non-aesthetic situations.
- Restorative in the field using the ART technique.
- Temporary endodontic fillings.