Wizdent Wonder Flow Flowable Composite A convenient, visible light cured, radiopaque, universal restorative composite that oﬀers great handling, easy placement and bubble free controlled dispensing.
The unique resin formulation is reinforced with special sub-micron fillers that provides optimal viscosity, appropriate ﬂowability, and high polishability and is incredibly easy to use.
Its high filler content (61%) and easy adaptive properties make it ideal for anterior composite restorations, selected posterior restorations and for sealing pits and fissures.
|Shade A2 : 1x2g syringe, 3 Applicator Tips||10.2023|
Wizdent Wonder Flow Flowable Composite SPECIALLY INDICATED FOR
- Anterior restorations- Class III and Class V
- As a base for packable composites like Wonder Pro Fill
- Minimally invasive Class II restorations (not subjected to masticatory stresses)
- Splinting of mobile teeth
- Orthodontic bracket retention
Wizdent Wonder Flow Flowable Composite BENEFITS
- Controlled viscosity ensures that the material flows effortlessly into the cavity line angles
- Saves time due to increased depth of cure
- Durable and void free restoration with low polymerization shrinkage
- Easy to polish with optimum polish retention