TDV Resinlay Pattern Photo Gel
|3g syringe & applicator Tips||09.2021|
- Resinlay Pattern Photo is a light curing resin developed for universal modeling.
- Thixotropic feature, allowing application at the exact location.
- Direct or indirect application.
- For office and laboratory use.
- Easy application and more agility when compared to wax and / or acrylic resin.
- Fast, easy-to-identify polymerization: Resin color changes to blue after polymerization.
- Low contraction.
- Fast polymerization regardless of ambient temperature.
- Does not heat up during polymerization.
- Leaves no residue after burning.
- Time and material saving.
TDV Resinlay Pattern Photo Gel Indications: Suitable for carving Coping Patterns, Abutments, Pontics, Bridges, Attachment, Veneers, Protocol Bars, Molding Caskets, Transference Molding Ferulization in Multiple Denture Cases over Two or More Implants.