Pyrax Glass Ionomer Cement Restorative Type II Product Detail
Restorative Glass Ionomer Cement Type II is a radiopaque glass powder and organic polymer liquid Application: Glass Ionomer Cement Type II is used for restoration of primary teeth core build up and restoration of class III, V and limited class I cavities.
|1 x 15g powder jar, 1 x 10ml Liquid, 1 x spoon, 1x Mixing pad||10.2022|
Pyrax Glass Ionomer Cement Restorative Type II Application
- Permanent class III, class V restorations and small class fillings
- Restorations of smaller lesions
- Primary teeth fillings
- Fissure sealing
- Filling of cervical erosions
- Fillings prior to crown preparations
Pyrax Glass Ionomer Cement Restorative Type II Composition
- Powder - Calcium-alumina-fluorosilicate glass
- Liquid - Polyacrylic acid.