Self-Etch, Self-Adhesive Resin Dental Cement
- Enhanced Bond Strength. 90% higher bond strengths to dentin than the original formulas, without an adhesive.*
- One-peel™ clean up. Ensure easier cleanup each and every time.
- Ease of use. No need to refrigerate, easy cleanup, and no hand mixing required.
- Compatibility. Compatible with all indirect restorations. Anterior or posterior ceramics, PFMs and metal restorations, and CAD/CAM materials.
- Dual Cure. Efficient self-cure mechanism allows material to set up completely in the absence of light or tack cure.
Refill Kit #33872 Shade: Clear
Features and Benefits
Maxcem Elite self-etch, self-adhesive resin cement for indirect restorations is simplicity refined – with higher bond strengths, predictable handling and exceptional ease-of- use – offering you best in class adhesion when compared to other leading self-adhesive cements. Easy cleanup, no hand mixing, and no refrigeration required. For more convenience, intraoral and root-canal tips allow for dispensing of material into hard-to-reach places. Maxcem Elite™ employs the same unique adhesive monomer used in Kerr's OptiBond family of bonding agents. The optimized resin matrix and filler systems improve wetting ability, resulting in greater adhesion to dentin.