|1||1 x 15 ml. Bottle||N. A.|
Since its early introduction in 1905 by buckley, Trisol, thanks to its activity, has proved efficient in vital pulpotomy as well as root canal problems.
The Formalin Exerts a powerful action on remining organic materials. The Tricresol acts efficiently and also reduces any irritation that could be caused by the formalin. Tricresol is more powerful and effective as compared to plain cresol. The overall effect of Trisol is longer than plain Forma - Cresol.
Good for 4th Degree caries in the root canal specially when fistula have developed.
Tricersol & Formalin
- Treatment of Severely infected root canal
- Effective pulp devitalizer and disinfectant
- Root canal dressing
- Treatment of 4th degree caries, specially when fistula have been developed
- Strong antibacterial properties make it efficient in vital pulpotomy
- Effective in treatment of severely infected root canals
- No irritation to soft tissues