|1||Powder - 15g jar, Liquid - 10 ml bottle, Measuring scoop and mixing pad||10.2021|
Antibacterial, non inflammatory sealant for filling dental root canals with extended working time and long setting time.
- Antibacterial Non Iodoform formulation containing thymol iodide
- Radiopaque, Medicated and with Outstanding Flow
- Extended working time upto 3 hours
- Long setting time upto 4 hours
Product Technical Information
Endoseal - Permanent Root canal sealer of the Zinc Oxide type with Dexamethasone & thymol iodide.
- Root canal sealing using gutta percha points
- Root canal sealing without using gutta percha points
- Root canal filling for infected root canals
- Zinc Oxide
- Bismuth Subcarbonate
- Epoxy Resins
- Barium Sulphate
- Thymol iodide
- Hydrocortisone Acetate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Radiopacity 4,4 mmAL
- Flow 31,0 mm
- Solubility 1,75 %
- Working Time upto 3 hours - Doesn't set fast on the mixing pad
- Setting Time upto 4 hours
- Zinc-oxide eugenol-based non iodoform root canal sealer compatible with all endodontic obturation techniques.
- Radiopaque for easy follow up.
- Dimensionally stable and non-resorbable for durable obturation.
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties to reduce post-operative flare ups.
- Conventional powder liquid presentation to adjust the cement viscosity to the obturation technique.
- A particular prerequisite when choosing a canal paste is to make sure that it is perfectly tolerated by the periapical tissues.
- Any drug-induced inflammation should be avoided.
- Moreover, for pastes to play their role as root canal filling materials, they should be neither absorbable once hardened nor retractable over the years.
- Their antiseptic and anti-inflammatory activity should last for several hours after being placed in the canal.
- These pastes should be radiopaque and easy to insert in the canal.
- Its excipients and antiseptic active substance (thymol iodide) give Endoseal Powder all the various qualities described above.
- If by accident (for example, application beyond the apex) a small amount of paste containing eugenol is inserted in soft tissues, it will be slowly absorbed, before the paste hardens completely.
You might also like