Ivoclar Tetric N Ceram Refill Tetric N-Ceram is a light-curing, radiopaque nano-hybrid composite based on nano-optimized technology for direct restorative procedures. It can be universally applied to restore teeth in the anterior and posterior region. Its nano-optimized filler technology is responsible for the material’s unique chameleon effect and natural esthetic results.
Tetric N-Ceram demonstrates an exceptionally high level of radiopacity and thus significantly facilitates the diagnosis of secondary caries.
Tetric N-Ceram is available in 16 shades – 10 enamel, 2 dentin, 1 incisal and 3 bleach shades. It is supplied in both syringes and Cavifils.
|1 x 3.5g Syringe Shade A1||03.2022|
|1 x 3.5g Syringe Shade A2||03.2022|
|1 x 3.5g Syringe Shade A3||03.2022|
|1 x x 3.5g Syringe Shade B1||03.2022|
|1 x x 3.5g Syringe Shade B2||03.2022|
Ivoclar Tetric N Ceram Refill Advantages
- Nano-fillers improve the material’s properties:
- Low shrinkage and shrinkage stress
- High level of radiopacity
- Low wear
- Fast polishability and high gloss
- Nano colour pigments are responsible for the material´s unique chameleon effect and natural esthetic results
- he nano-modifier ensures optimum stability, excellent sculptability and convenient handling properties.
- Polymerization in only 10 seconds (≥ 1.100 mW/cm2 per increment) possible