3M Cavit G
Temporary Filling Material
A self-cured temporary sealing compound for the temporary restoration of cavities.
- Proven filling material for temporary fillings.
- Simple to apply with filling instrument.
- Quick and void-free curing in a moist environment.
- Slight expansion of the filling material ensures a well-sealed margin.
- Temporary restorations, especially inlay preparations
- Temporary fillings
- Filling implant sites
- Relining temporary prefabricated crowns and bridges
Q: What is 3M Cavit G?
A: 3M Cavit G is Temporary Filling Material for dental cavities.
Q: How to apply 3M Cavit G?
A: Take out the required quantity of 3M Cavit G from the jar & simple to apply with filling instrument.
Q: How to remove Cavit G?
A: Cavit G can be removed without use of Dental Burs.
Q: How long it takes for 3M Cavit G to set or cure?
A: The hardening process starts after a few minutes.
Avoid any exposure to chewing pressure for about 2 hours after application.