- Bioactive Dentin Substitute
- Capsules & Single Dose Containers
- Similar properties as human dentin
- Sets in 10-12 min
|1 x capsules + 1 x single-dose containers (will be shipped without retail packaging & literature)||08.2021|
|5 x capsules + 5 x single-dose containers||08.2021|
Septodont Biodentine Indications:
- In the crown: temporary enamel restoration, permanent dentin restoration, deep or large carious lesions, deep cervical or radicular lesions, pulp capping, pulpotomy.
- In the root: root and furcation perforations, internal/external resorptions, apexification, retrograde surgical filling.
Septodont Biodentine Features:
- Clinical data now available
- Sets in 10 - 12 minutes
- Versatile usage: endodontic repair and restorative procedures.
- Natural micro mechanical anchorage for excellent sealing properties without surface preparation.
- Similar mechanical properties and mechanical behavior as human dentin.