Panavia F2.0 Half Kit (Light) Ref #508-WD
PANAVIA F 2.0 is a self-etching; dual-cure; fluoride-releasing cement for use with metal; ceramics and metal-oxides (Zirconia) restorations.
Available in both an Introductory and Complete kit (containing Alloy Primer and Ceramic Primer), PANAVIA F 2.0 has over 20 years of clinical success. By utilizing proprietary MDP technology, the product exhibits legendary bond strength and durability. PANAVIA F 2.0 is available in 4 shades: Opaque; Light; White and TC.
- Ideal for any procedure with any curing light
- NEW self-etching primer
- Legendary desensitizing
- Strongest bond to metal-oxide ceramics
- MDP self-adhesive monomer
- metal crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays
- porcelain crowns, inlays, onlays and veneers
- ceramic oxide crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays
- composite resin crowns, inlays and onlays
- adhesion bridges
- endodontic cores and prefabricated posts
- Amalgam bonding
Product image is for representation purpose only; actual packaging may differ.
You might also like