Extra-high precision alginate for impressions with chromatic phase indicator. New enriched formula for enhanced details reproduction.The excellent dimensional stability allows casting of the impressions after 5 days (if correctly stored in sealed container).Extremely refined formulation. Chromatic indication of the working phases for easy and precise results, regardless of water temperature and hardness. Setting time: 2’00’’ (at 23°C).
- Taste: Tropical fruits.
- Color: Yellow.
- Chromatic indication of the working phases for easy and precise results, regardless of water temperature and hardness.
- Stabilized hypoallergenic formula.
- Extremely refined formulation.
- High flow and easy mixing.
- Snap setting for fast working and patient’s comfort.
- Lead and cadmium free.
- Excellent biocompatibility.
- Dust free powder for safe working and cleaning ease.
- Fast wetting time to obtain smooth and plastic consistency for easy mixing.
- Excellent gypsum compatibility.
- Very high compressive strength and recovery from deformation
- Mixing Time: 35 secs
- Working Time (a 23°C): 1 min 20 secs
- Setting Time (a 23°C): 2 mins
- Recovery from deformation: 96,5%
- Shelf Life: 6 years
- Pour-up Time: 5 days