Sof-Lex Finishing and Polishing System
Pick up the Pace without Sacrificing Great Results.
• Sof-Lex polishing discs for polishing of composite, compomer, metal and ceramic.
• Sof-Lex polishing discs for facial and lingual margins of anterior and posterior restorations.
Advantages Sof-Lex Polishing Discs:
• Flexible polishing discs with aluminium oxide coating.
• Four different abrasive grades (coarse to superfine) and two disc thicknesses (normal and extra thin).
• Each abrasive grade is identified by a special colour coding system.
• Discs can be easily changed due to the patented pop-on mandrel system.
• Fracture resistant and sterilisable metal mandrel.
Sof-Lex discs with an extra-thin profile for precise finishing and polishing in areas where access is a problem.
•Kit includes 30 each Extra-thin discs in coarse, medium, fine, and superfine grits in both 1/2" and 3/8" diameters, and 1 RA mandrel.
- Easy-to-use system allows you to create high-luster restorations that offer lifelike esthetics.
- Discs are color coded to allow for easy identification of grit sequence.
- Pop-on disc technology makes changing discs easier to save you time.
- Pop-on discs conform to the contours of the teeth for easier finishing and polishing.
- Extra-thin (XT) discs allow for easier access to interproximal surfaces while offering a slightly stiffer disc.
- Finishing and polishing composite, ceramic and glass ionomer dental restorations.
Packaging: Sof-Lex -System Kit (#2380)
- #2380 Kit
- 120 Sof-Lex Xt Pop-on Polishing Discs, Superfine, Fine, Medium, Coarse; 30 Pcs Each; Ø 9.5 mm,
- 120 Sof-Lex Xt Pop-on Polishing Discs, Superfine, Fine, Medium, Coarse; 30 Pcs Each; Ø 12.7 mm,
- 1 RA Mandrel
You might also like