- High sensitivity and maximum contrast for instant development in full light to obtain high resolution results.
- Reduces exposure times
- Simple, high-speed processing in 30/45"
- Disinfected xray films
- Excellent storage properties
Dental Avenue Xpress SD Self Developing X-Ray Films are D Speed x-ray films which are self developing. They don't require developing & fixing solution separately
- Self developing xray films have been advised to be used in dental clinics to save the chair side time
- Xpress SD Self Developing X-Ray Films are intended to provide fast, high-resolution x-rays without the use of a dental processor.
- Available as a self-contained packet with a monobath solution in one end and an adult size film in the other, the Xpress SD x-ray is fully developed in 30-45 seconds.
- Total Developing Time: 30-45 seconds
- ISO format 2 3x4cm
- Class D Sensitivity
- Complying with ISO 3665
You might also like