Septodont Plastalgin Chromatic Alginate Impression Material
Septodont Plastalgin Chromatic Alginate Indications
- Accurate impression for case study and orthodontic models, fabrication of models for mouth guards, provisional restorations, bleaching trays, partial denture frameworks and occlusal splint appliances.
|454 gm Sachet||07.2022|
Septodont Plastalgin Chromatic Alginate Features & benefits
- “Normal” setting Alginate material.
- Class A alginate material for accurate impressions.
- Naturally hydrophilic for an easy mix and excellent wettability of oral tissues.
- Colour change feature to easily visualize the impression taking steps (Green-Violet-Green) .
- Quick and easy to mix without bubbles and inconsistencies.
- Patient and user-friendly.
- Combination of Caramel and Banana flavour.
- Dust free formula.