Extraordinarily sharp and mirror-like finished edges with high ductility make for excellent working characteristics.The hard-fiber stainless steel;prevents corrosion after repeated cleaning and sterilization.
Mani K-Files PRECAUTIONS:-
- Sterilize the product by autoclave and make sure sterilization is completed before using.
- Choose the most appropriative type for each case and follow the general method.
- Before using that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
- If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are possibilities for breaking or twisting. Be sure to avoid
- using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
- Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
- Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
- Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed applications above.
- Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated.
- After using, wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush, then wash away foreign substances like adherent body
- fluids and body tissues.
- Set the product to a stand when cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner to avoid deterioration of cutting part.
- Use this product with great care to avoid puncturing fingers because of its possession of sharp-edged part.
- This product has possibility that be corrosive if sunk into NaOCl, EDTA and etc. for a long time.
This is the dental file with shank used for enlarging root canal. It is used by the movements of vertical reciprocation or lifting. It is non-sterile instrument.
a) Cutting part: Stainless steel (including nickel and chromium)
b) Shank : Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
Packaging: A box of 6 Files