Meta Biner LC contains hydroxyl calcium phosphate in a urethane dimethacrylate resin.
It is a light cure, fluoride releasing, radiopaque cavity liner and base material specially formulated for use with adhesives & composites & with conventional restorative materials.
It micromechanically bonds to dentin.
|2x 2g Syringes, 10 x Disposable Tips||03.2021|
Meta Biner LC Applications
- Protection of pulp
- Lining under all filling materials
- Protection when applying the total etch technique
Meta Biner LC Advantages
- Excellent biocompatibility with dentin & pulp
- Chemically binds to adhesives
- Releases calcium, hydroxyl, phosphate & fluoride ions
- Insoluble in water & oral fluids
- Flow on demand, handling & easy dispension