Spectrum Composite Restorative Kit by Dentsply is a sub-micron hybrid composite for the restoration of both anterior and posterior teeth. Since its introduction, Spectrum has shown enormous market success through simple application, superior aesthetics and proven clinical performance. Spectrum is ideal for use with Prime&Bond NT, the universal, one bottle adhesive system.
- Universal Microhybrid Composite Restorative
Simple and aesthetic
- Create lifelike restorations with as little as one single shade: the chameleon effect of Spectrum® helps to obtain outstanding colour reproduction while the enamel-like lustre mimics that of the natural tooth.
- Creamy and non-sticky consistency. Excellent adaptability.
New innovative syringe
- Ergonomically designed.
- Less extrusion power needed.
- Durable laser marking.
- Spectrum® demonstrates high wear resistance and superior durability against fracture, resulting in long-lasting aesthetic restorations.
- Nano technology for improved infiltration: Nanofillers in Prime&Bond® NT penetrate into the dentin tubules and infiltrate even the microspaces between the collagen fibers within the hybrid layer.
- Excellent bond strength: Bond Strength can be measured in Micro-Tensile Bond Strength and Shear Bond Strength. Spectrum® bond shows excellent results in both testing methods.
- Cross linked for tougher adhesive layer: Spectrum® bond contains a crosslinking agent. This leads to a denser network of the resin matrix, leading to increased bond strength and toughness of the material.
You might also like