Glass Ionomer Type I is suitable for permanent cementations of crowns, bridges veeners and others facings. It can be used as a liner under composites.
Shivam Glass Ionomer Cement Type 1 Indications:
- Luting of metal –based crowns,bridges,inlays and onlays.
- Luting of high-strength all ceramic crowns and bridges.
- Luting of metals-based and high strength all-ceramic crowns and bridges on implants abutments.
- Luting of metal root posts or indirect metal post core build-ups.
- Luting of prefabricated steel crowns.
- Luting of orthodontics bands.
|Powder 15g, Liquid 10ml, Mixing Pad,Spoon||07.2022|
Shivam Glass Ionomer Cement Type 1 Advantages:
- Suitable for large restorations.
- Excellent wetting properties.
- Low film thickness.
- High level of transluency for aesthetic results.
- Simple removal of excess material.
- Continous release of flouride.
- No known postoperative senstivities.
You might also like